Prep time 30 mins
Cook time 10 mins
Break away from store-brought! This from scratch recipe is so full of flavour, you’ll never buy from a store again!
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon thyme
1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
1⁄8 teaspoon basil
1⁄8 teaspoon marjoram leaves
1⁄8 teaspoon oregano
1⁄8 teaspoon rosemary
1⁄8 teaspoon sage
1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
1 Brumby’s loaf of choice, toasted to make croutons
1. Cube bread & leave on cookie sheet over night to dry.
2. Place in a 160c oven until just browned or nice & golden, stir them around once or twice.
3. Place in paper bag & add all the seasonings. Rotate bag to coat croutons.
4. When cool, store in an airtight container, or use now.
5. To use immediately: Saute a medium chopped onion & 3 or 4 stalks diced celery.